Installing PalmOS programs and databases takes too long? You don't want to HotSync the whole handheld?
Simply Install - Pilot Install speeds up the installation of Palm programs, databases, pictures and other data by bypassing HotSync.
Simply Install - Pilot Install installs file types like PRC, PDB, PQA, ZIP, PIA, MIDI, TXT, BMP, JPG (JPEG)
Additonally Simply Install - Pilot Install enables you to send pictures (jpg, png or bmp) directly to a PDA. It converts the pictures in a way, that you do not need a viewer application on the handheld. Each picture is it's own program and it can be beam to any other handheld.
It also supports PIA (Pilot Install Archive): download complete software packages directly to the PDA.
Key features include:
- Install pictures on the fly!
- No PDA picture viewer required!
- Don't care about color, size, grey, b/w
- Simply beam your pictures, no matter, if the other PDA has a picture viewer installed
- Choose compressed (for saving space) or uncompressed (for speed)
- ZIP compatible
- Recent file list
- Select the baud rate up to 256000
- Progress indicator (with time measure)
- Drag 'n' Drop
- TXT to DOC conversion during upload
- Add MIDI sounds to the system database (alarm)
- Can also start from command line
- Can replace Palm Install Tool
- No DLL (or Palm Desktop) needed!
- Infrared - W2K support
- Supports and manages HotSync's backup folder
- Syncs PDA time and date with the desktop
A simple way of installing applications on your Palm PDA.